Hello Park County,
With the primaries over, it is time to hit the gas on my campaign. I have received many emails and messages in the past week asking me if I am still running, and I assure you I am. The Flume also posted an article on July 3 stating that Mr. Elsner will be running unopposed. This is not true. As the Libertarian Party nominee, I will be on the general election ballot in November facing Mr. Elsner.
I would like to take a moment to congratulate Amy Mitchell on her win in the primary for District 1. I have gotten the chance to get to know Amy over the past few months and am very excited about her views and the change she will be able to initiate on behalf of her constituents. Great job Amy, I look forward to working with you.
I would also like to congratulate Cyndie Sherriff on running a great campaign in District 2. While the results were not what we had hoped, I applaud her effort to unseat Mr. Elsner, which may be the most important thing Park County can do in November. While our views do not always align, she stood up to the swamp, and for that she has my respect.
Now to the meat and potatoes: here is what you can expect from me over the next few months.
- I will be hosting events across the county to meet people and listen to their concerns. Stay tuned to my website for more info
- I will be posting to my website at least once a week to cover issues that are important to Park County
- I will be placing signs and handing out flyers and buttons around Park County
- I will be attending all BOCC meetings, as well as meetings on community issues (such as the upcoming CDOT meeting)
- I will always be available to answer your questions via phone, messenger and email
How can you help?
- Grab a sign! They are available to pick up at my office in Bailey Monday-Friday, or you can contact me with your location and I will happily deliver one to you
- Attend an event. I would love to meet you and hear your thoughts.
- Donate to the campaign. While I am happy to accept monetary donations, I would much rather have the support of your time. Whether that be helping with signs, handing out flyers, or any other way you can think to help.
- Tell your friends and family. This is the most important thing of all. Let people know there is a choice. Direct them to my website. Encourage them to reach out and ask questions. Point out the issues that are important to you and how my platform can help address them. Let’s get the word out that principles are more important than politics, and that no matter what letter is listed next to a name on a ballot, we need to look at what is best for our county, our residents, and our community.
It’s time to get to work Park County, and I couldn’t be more excited.
As always, trying to do what’s best for #AllofPark,